Laboratories for residue and contaminant analysis
Establishment of analysis laboratories that examine food- and feedstuffs for hazardous residues on behalf of farmers and government agencies. This will ensure a nationwide safety standard in consumer health protection and improve animal health. It also has a significantly positive effect on trade.
- Clear responsibilities in public authorities
- Close cooperation and knowledge sharing with local advisory services
- Close cooperation and knowledge sharing with research institutions
- Skilled / specialised personnel to man the respective institutions / provide the respective services
Possible Negative Effects
- Might discriminate against smaller businesses who cannot afford the analysis